Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

New g&g g4 g26 faulty, rate of fire and intermittent firing after trigger released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New g&g g4 g26 faulty, rate of fire and intermittent firing after trigger released

Today is the first day I have used this gun since purchasing it and I have had some issues with it.

I behaved fine for most of the morning although I did think the rate of fire was a little slower than an average AEG.

After a while it started sounding like my battery was running out. I usually use this battery and it lasts longer than a whole day of skirmish. *I Wondered if this was just how the gun behaves so swapped to another fresh battery and it behaved the same. I tried them in my other g and g and both behaved normally.

It then decided to work ok for a bit longer when i put the originally battery in and started to continue to fire when I removed my finger from the trigger.

I didn't continue to pull the trigger or try anything else and removed the battery and called it a day.

I've contacted the supplier, but wondered I anyone had any ideas at all?

Re: New g&g g4 g26 faulty, rate of fire and intermittent firing after trigger release

If it's new send it back and get a new one.

If it's second hand, find out what the seller knows about it.

If your confident working on it, then the following are areas to look at: Switch block/wiring (for a short circuit), shimming, damage to gears.
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NoHero Find out more about NoHero
    Working...
    X