G36 wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36 wiring

Hey guys i need new wiring for my G36 and was wondering where can i get a decent wire and switch. I dont trust the stuff on eBay at all so if any one has found something decent somewhere on the net please let me know.

Oliver

Re: G36 wiring

You can't discuss other retailers on this forum.

Comment

What's the need for new wiring (repair, upgrade ETC) and is it a particular part of wiring required?

I'm assuming by switch you mean the trigger assembly within the gearbox? Correct me if I'm wrong, preferably with pictures

Also, what make / model is the G36? We may not be able to point out other retailers, but we can point out the bits you require, depending on the reason...

Comment

18/16awg silicone wire can be had off ebay for cheaper than any "good priced" airsoft retailer....
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

16AWG PVC is typically has lower profile insulation sleeve than the silicone equivalent and will fit perfectly. The wiring can be further simplified by using a MOSFET.
          dsgdreamteam

Comment

trigger switch assembly is what i was looking for :D i couldnt remember what it was called! Its for a repair as the contacts to the motor and switch assembly dont work unless there is a chunk of brown tape pushing it to one side..... Its a classic army G36 but the gearbox internals are SHS, hurricane and ultimate. I was just hoping to get a few product names rather than any zero one competitors.

Oliver

Comment

It will just be a V3 switch block that you will need, the only other related parts that are specific will be the selector plate, trigger it's self and the cutoff lever is slightly different than the one used in the AK.
              dsgdreamteam

Comment

Thank you guys

Comment

Avoid the SHS switchblocks - they are poorly moulded and I had one fall apart and short-circuit on me a few weeks ago - really really not good.
                  Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

othompson Find out more about othompson
                  Working...
                  X