G&P M120 Motor Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P M120 Motor Help

I recently purchased a G&P M120 Long Type Motor and attempted to put it into my JG G3 SAS. The problem is that even though being long type it should work it doesnt. If i push the motor in really far and pull the trigger then it works fine, but if I just push it in the normal amount and apply the base plate then it makes a horrific screeching noise. I was wondering if buying a new pistol grip would help this problem and that has anyone ever found chinese guns to have slightly idiosynchratic motor + pistol grip lengths.

Thanks Wolfie
    Knowledge is power

buying a new pistol grip would work yes but have you lost the spacer that goes in between the bas plate and the motor on jg rifs if not have u adjusted the base plate with the alan key screw in the center of the base plate if it still dosent work i once used abit of meatal that i cut to shape as a space place it in between the baae plate and motor to push it up in to the gear box the grinding ur hearing is simply the motor spining agenst the gear box its not thi g wrong with it just need adjusting up and playing about with to get perfect

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wolfie_Sniper62 Find out more about Wolfie_Sniper62
    Working...
    X