upgraded jg m4 but not gain fps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgraded jg m4 but not gain fps!

recently upgraded my jg m4! first i upgraded to a systema hop up and hop up bucking and a mad bull 509mm, 6.03 barrel i had it chrono'd at 360fps with .20! but the shoots where not consistant they ranged from 270 to 360fps!
    i then upgraded my gun to metal bushings an a m140 spring and a systema magnum motor, systema aluminium piston an a systema aero piston head! done the same had it chrono'd at 360fps he did ten shoots at 360fps give or take 5fps so it is consistant but i was expecting more fps form the m140 spring. when i got it home i noticed that the barrel was thick with silicone oil an dirt so i cleaned that do you think that this would have lost me fps?
    run over an shoot them in the back with side arm
    15.79%
    run over shoot them in the back with sniper
    15.79%
    tell a marshal
    57.89%
    throw home grenade at them (that'll teach them)
    10.53%
    [smilie=0_qright6.g: I'll take you down mother f@*ker!![smilie=new_asthano:

Re: upgraded jg m4 but not gain fps!

Wtf, is it me, or is the Poll completely irrelevant?

Systema M4A1 PTW | TM P90 | KJW P229

Comment

Yup completely irrelevant. Why do you want ur M4 firing above 360 fps anyway, unless uve locked it to single? Bt yes i think that would have lost you fps.
      Armoury:
      JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Comment

Cleaning the barrel does not lose fps, it gains fps.

It's a clone gun, even if it a JG. Chances are the airseal isn't as good as you might be thinking.

Apart from tat, be careful with an m140. It will take you above 381fps with a good airseal, which on full auto is illegal.

Also, check your site limits, chances are for a full auto aeg you will not be allowed to have it above 350fps. And there are far better ways of getting range out of your gun.

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
          Cleaning the barrel does not lose fps, it gains fps.
          Yeah, thats what i ment lol. Confusing question, did he mean cleaning it lost him fps, or the fact it was dirty lost him fps. Sorry i got confused.
          Armoury:
          JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Comment

Fair enough.

OP: as to the poll: 3, tell a marshall. No 1, you're going to get shot unless you're very stealthy, and what makes you think he'll take the sidarm hit? No.2, if you actually think that's viable, you shouldn't be allowed even near a high fps sniper rifle. Non-snipers expect snipers be sensible and use minumum engagement rules, even if there are none at the site. No. 4, you should not be throwing home-made grenades at people. Anything you bring to the site must be approved by the owner.

TBH from that poll I don't think I'd be happy playing at the same site you're at.

Comment

If you thought I wasn't taking hits and ran over and hit me in the back with your sniper from point blank, then you would be getting a hit back and it wouldn't be with a BB, I would assume everyone else would do the same?

I would really try to keep a question as a question and a poll as a poll, dont mix two completely differen't threads :S

My feed back
              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

carry on shooting them until they take their hit
                Originally posted by fijitstiks
                they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                Originally posted by N3ADS
                Is this you talking from experience ?..
                Originally posted by fijitstiks
                i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

... if not then tell the marshall whilst shooting at the offender to prove your point .
                  Armoury:
                  JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

flash i have a short fuse for NON HIT TAKERS!! Find out more about flash
                  Working...
                  X