M4 stock tube Lipo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 stock tube Lipo

Can someone give me the measurements for a lipo to fit in an M4 stock tube,I'm guessing their all the same......don't wanna buy the wrong ones...Cheers.

Re: M4 stock tube Lipo

7.4v 1300mah is about right, 100mm-120mm x 20 - 22mm wide iirc
    G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

Depends which stock tube, some are thinner than others

Comment

Yeah if it's a lipo stock tube that is, standard ones are smaller inner diameter
        G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

There's such things as lipo stock tubes?

News to me

Comment

Yeah King Arms and G&P supply guns with lipo tubes - walls are thinner and the screw etc is shorter to give more room.
            Guns with a standard tubes are easy enough to sort, replace it with a lipo tube... Nice and cheap, google is your friend

Comment

I've always just thrown lipos in and not had a problem

Comment

Same here I throw lipo down the stock tube of my ics m4 then the stock never had any issues

Comment

ive just got a pair of vapex 7.4v 20c 1450mah lipos for my stock tube and the yfit fine with a ascu mosfet installed in the stock tube (g&p)
                  Mitch

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

snuff Find out more about snuff
                  Working...
                  X