m4 feeding problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m4 feeding problems

hi, i have a problem with both my m4's i put the mag in with a new battery and mag and it dosnt fire any bbs i have tried sevral mags and diffrent sizes of mag and still it wont feed. the only ting that dose make it feed is when i push the mag forward it works very well. but i dont want to have to airsoft buy pushing the mag forward the whole game. any help would be apreciated.

Re: m4 feeding problems

have you taken the gun apart atall? if so is your hop unit spaced correctly? ie look into the magwell maybe its to far forward hence you have to push the mag forward, also is the mag catch its self ok?
    Mitch

Comment

hi mith the magcap is working fne i hhave never taken the un apart so i will try that thanks so much!

Comment

I don't think frosty airsofter is encouraging you to take it apart, more have you and you could have messed up the alignment of the hop unit.

Some M4's are known for this, I hear the g&g raider is one, so much so a retailer offered to add a slip of velcro to the back of the mag well so that the mags are constantly pushed forward a little.
        sigpic

Comment

Check your mag catch for wear, pushing mags forwards "rotates" the front of the mag higher into the gun, if you have a mag catch that holds the mags high enough you shouldnt have an issue
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by emergencychimp View Post
            I don't think frosty airsofter is encouraging you to take it apart, more have you and you could have messed up the alignment of the hop unit.

Some M4's are known for this, I hear the g&g raider is one, so much so a retailer offered to add a slip of velcro to the back of the mag well so that the mags are constantly pushed forward a little.
            this is correct, i wasnt hinting to take it apart purely if you have just double check your hop unit alinement, also the above could be the sign of a worm mag catch
            Mitch

Comment

Thanks so much everyone! It happens to be the g&g raider I have had a play with the catch that pages the mag forward and it seems to have worked thanks to everyone who has helped!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

purplebum100 Find out more about purplebum100
              Working...
              X