BAD M4 hop..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAD M4 hop..

right, basicaly ive just tried to ring zeroone about 20 times with no answer. i have now relised that i'll have to play on sunday with my rubbish plastic one.

ill be using .23 ammunition. but i was wondering if someone can offer some advise on making it 'better'. i mean the BB just goes up about 10ft at around 20m's. even when the hops fully off.

please help, cheers MKE
    sharpshooter,not sniper.

Re: BAD M4 hop..

So just to clarify, the weapon is always hopping the bbs up even when there's isn't any hop on?

Or, are you saying there's virtually no hop?

If the latter, cut the end of the ink cartridge from a biro pen. These are usually made from hard plastic rather than rubber and should have more of an impact on the rubber.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

if the hop unit is set to fully OFF
      and the bb's are skying after 20-25m

there may be somthing pushing down on the nub when the hop is fully off ,

id strip it mate , clean it in warm soapy water ( fairy liquid works a treat )

dry properly , re assemble , and watch for things getting in before assembly is complete

also watch for the hop rubber twisting mate

this should sort it ,

Comment

thanks guard, will look at her tomorrow. yeah when the hops off there still going to around 10m's

thankyou all (2) :P mike
        sharpshooter,not sniper.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

portermush SORRY IF I DONT REPLY TO PMS< I DONT GO ON THIS MUCH ANYMORE :) Find out more about portermush
        Working...
        X