Airsoft Polarity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft Polarity.

Me and my friend have the same charger, however i changed the connector on mine as i believe it to have been an RC charger. So today i loned him my large to mini adaptor but he says on his charger it is wrong. But his charger does charge his battery for his JG Rifle. Can you confirm which wire goes to which terminal. Using Tamiya's by the way. Mine is black to square, red to circle. Is this correct?

All sorted, thanks to TKOS

Re: Airsoft Polarity.

Correct.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Careful mate. One one of the UK retailers sites, I read that some guns come out with the polarity reversed.

There was a thread about this a while ago, where someone thought there GB was locking up, but in fact the gun was wired the opposite way to the battery.
      sigpic

Comment

my agm m14 was supplied reverse polarity, not by mistake was correct for the charger
        m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

My AEGs which use Large Tamiyas are all red to square. Minis are black to square. Weird.

Comment

As with both of the above, AGM M14s are rear wired, and for some reason the plastic connectors on all large tamiyas are backwards.

Comment

So if i just switch the connector round on the gun, it will still fire fine right. As i have more mini's than larges so don't want to change all the mine's over

Comment

Yep, simples [squeek].
                sigpic

Comment

Cheers for the quick reply. Will get onto that now.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

HuntR Just another average gun whore Find out more about HuntR
                  Working...
                  X