DE Usp M81 with depressing range...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DE Usp M81 with depressing range...

I recieved the pistol but when i took it out to skirmish it wasn't shooting more than 5 m and the pellets didn't always come out well at all. like some pellets just dropped out. does anyone know what the problem may be? i have cleaned it out thoroughly.
    Thanks

Re: DE Usp M81 with depressing range...

ANyone got any ideas?

Comment

not knowing anything about these, have you checked the hops not fully on and what bb,s you using as i know a few people who have had problems with ics in pistols , i have been told there slightly larger than normal
      m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

also, isit electric?

Comment

very good review on arnies, it is an aep but it doesnt reccomend using the bb,s that came with it as high deformity rate.
          the hop adjuster is under the slide, but the customer review on there says good range of 27-30 metres.
          could just be a poor piston seal
          m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

If the ammo is good and the barrel is clear (including a well adjusted hop-up) then really it can only be a leak somewhere along the line. Air from the piston isn't getting directed fully down the barrel perhaps?

Comment

Ok the gun is shooting fine now but the mag is now gone dodgy... i looked inside and the little spring that make the arm hold the bbs in has broken and i cannot get the magazine to feed. any ideas on what to do?

Comment

New mag?

Comment

Do you know where i can get one?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ruffun Find out more about Ruffun
                  Working...
                  X