G36 dry firing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36 dry firing

Hey everyone struggling with my g36 in finding the cause of it dryfiring, I am pretty booby at the mechanics I will admit. I have checked the mag releases the BBS, the air nozzle seems to be pushing the air out fine as gearbox cycles all that happens is the BBS jam up and fall out when I get the mag out, any ideas?

Attached PIC shows magwell, is the barrel supposed to move forwards about 10mm?

Thanks
    Drew

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Re: G36 dry firing

What the bloody hell make of G36 is that?

If it's one of those cheapo shite Justbbolox ones, do yourself a favour and throw it in the bin!

Comment

clear plastic mechbox?? im guessing this cost about £35? if its new, get your money back
      FOR SALE
      7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
      , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

....... Bin it buy a black one :p

Joke try taking to upper reciever off (if you can..) put you finger on the air nozzle if it feels like it got a good positive jet of air it should be enough to push a bb out... If it makes grinding noises bin it a buy a black one :D

Ash
        Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Haha thanks guys its a rubbish both elephant g36 clone of Jg therefore Tm and I'm just trying to fix it to get some knowledge before I try fixing my psg1 so I have no illutions of it being a great gun haha

Also yeah the air nozzle is pushing air fine.

Last edited by PLAYGOD; 7 January, 2013, 21:57. Reason: extra info
          sigpic

Comment

Turn the hop all the way off, clear the bb's that are stuck in the hop chamber then try again. If the problem keeps coming back it could be a duff hop chamber or any number of things really. As most have suggested, I wouldn't spend to much time/money on it unfortunately.

Comment

Thanks for having a bash mate, I am beginning to think it is the hop myself

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PLAYGOD Find out more about PLAYGOD
              Working...
              X