Longest inner barrel for a G&P Special Operations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longest inner barrel for a G&P Special Operations

I have a G&P M4 special operations front end and was wondering what the longest inner barrel I could use was? Would like it to run to just inside the silencer.

Thanks
    sigpic
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Re: Longest inner barrel for a G&P Special Operations

You can put whatever length you want in. If you want to work out howlong it should be to just sit inside your silencer, that's simple. What length outer barrel do you have plus whatever the length of your silencer...

looking at the pics of the AEG I would say a 363mm 6.02 madbull inner barrel would be just fine. I would highly recommend you pack the inside of your silencer to avoid any possible inner barrel wobble when fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew March View Post
      You can put whatever length you want in. If you want to work out howlong it should be to just sit inside your silencer, that's simple. What length outer barrel do you have plus whatever the length of your silencer...

looking at the pics of the AEG I would say a 363mm 6.02 madbull inner barrel would be just fine. I would highly recommend you pack the inside of your silencer to avoid any possible inner barrel wobble when fired.
      Good tip for packing out the silencer, any tips on what to use? It does have foam in it but I take it this wont be enough?
      sigpic
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Comment

All you really need is enough packing near the front to stop it moving about, anything will do so long as you can make sure the inner barrel is centered and it can easily be removed later on if needed.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

knarf3 Find out more about knarf3
        Working...
        X