Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares G36 Not firing

Hi all,
    Recently I purchased an Ares G36, and it has been fine up until the start of the week when I put in a freshly charged battery and it wont fire.
    It makes a sort of clunking sound, like the battery is working but something in the internals is jammed. I don't know if its a common problem but any help would be appreciated, but please bear in mind I have only had this gun 2 weeks so I am not completely keyed up on its technical workings
    If this is not descriptive enough please let me know and I will upload a video of the problem.

Thanks,
    Joe

Re: Ares G36 Not firing

Is the gun secondhand ? and make sure its ares ( umarex sell 2 types the ares and the S&T ares clone ) . Is sounds like the gun is locked up and can be a number of things from GB lock up to a broken part.
    if press the bolt release ( just in front of the trigger ) the gun should unwind if its a " gearbox lockup " if not ask about your local site and see if they have a tech that will have a look for you
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Sound like somthing is jammed up.

Jonnyj Where do you play mate. Your not far from me
      Current : Systema Mk18 CQBR, KSC Glock 17

Wanted : TM VSR Gspec, TM Sig 226

Comment

I'm a swat player when I get time to play lol ( saving to get wed this year and silly amounts of tech work )
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

joeyburr Find out more about joeyburr
        Working...
        X