G&G scar rof increase, advice plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G scar rof increase, advice plz

Hi so I got a g&g scar in October at first is was shooting at 420fps so it had to go back to the shop, It now believe it has a m100 spring (possibly less) in it and its shooting 350fps which I'm happy with. My issue is its rate of fire isn't quite as fast as I'd like, as an example my brother £150 jg ak74u must have double the rof. I'm using 7.4 2200mah lipos (don't really want to go 11.1). What do I need to get to get the rof up?

New high speed motor? (Current motor unlabeled)

New gears? (although to be honest I don't particularly want to take the gearbox apart)

Mosfet? (Looking to make one myself)

Re: G&G scar rof increase, advice plz

Right my advice it to go with a g&p motor. A 7.2v lipo won't give you a massive rate of fire. Your probably better off with a 9.6v or even a 10.8 if you don't want to go for the 11.1v lipo. A lighter piston might give you and advantage and also a better set of bearings rather than stock ones

Comment

What are you the G&P salesman and there's no such thing as a 7.2v Lipo or a 9.6v or even 10.8, 9.6v and 10.8v are LiFe batteries, not Lipo

Put an SHS or a Z Shot motor in it and don't forget it's not all about rate of fire, it's whether you can hit the other guy before he hits you.

Comment

I never said they were lipo battery's at all did I. And no I'm not a g&p salesman but they are no doubt one of the best aftermarket motors without going to systema

Comment

No they're not, what utter nonsense. They are no better than a bog standard Marui motor. What on earth makes you say such broad sweeping statements?

How many years have you been upgrading AEG exactly?

Comment

Nearly 6 but what difference does it make. I give up

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ars1191 Find out more about Ars1191
            Working...
            X