• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which hop up is best for an aeg

Which hop up rubber is best for an aeg firing 330fps

thanks in advanced

Re: Which hop up is best for an aeg

Stock TM rubber in a stock TM hop is about as good as it gets.

Comment

Whilst in most cases this won't make a lot of difference, what's the gun and is it using the stock hopup? Only reason I ask is that the Madbull hop unit for an M4 is rather picky.

Otherwise, badger is right - the TM one is spot on for 330fps. I've also had a run of success with the Systema rubber in my AUG and MP5 (before the MP5 started playing silly buggers)

Comment

To reiterate the above TM hop rubbers perform extremely well in the majority of aeg's, as for the unit that could depend on what make/model aeg you own as to which hop unit is better/suited.
        Originally posted by Mike581
        L129A1 wanted complete or unfinished project SR-25k URX
        Originally posted by mark2191
        i know someone who is selling an ares l85 a2 if thats any good?
        "Peace sucks hairy ass-hole Freddy, war is the motherf#@*ing answer!"

Comment

whichever hop bucking seals best and then an er hop would be the best, other than that its alot of trial and error depending on which gun you have, tm buckings are very good though also look into things like a flat hop mod
          PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Best voted bucking is a fire fly with a fire fly nub. although not cheap but they last

if your aeg permits a madbul accelerator bucking with fish bone nub are good ( but not all aegs like them ) but they are fairly cheap to have ago with.

best bet is try a low priced one and see what results you get because if it works and fires straight thats all you need.

dont touch prometheus red i can say for sure they are crap 90% for normal aegs
            Dont Eat What You Cant Fry

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lee11197 Find out more about lee11197
            Working...
            X