G&G F2000 semi-auto fire Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G F2000 semi-auto fire Problem

I am having a problem with the semi-auto firing on my F2000. when set to semi auto, if I use a slow pull on the trigger it fires, but if the trigger pull is quick then nothing much seems to happen, but it sounds as though the motor and gear box are locked.
    When set to full auto, it has a two stage trigger and the half pull allows single shots to be fired perfectly, and full auto works fine too.

I have also done a full strip down and re-assembly, including the gearbox, but nothing seems to have sorted the problem.

If anyone is able to offer any help on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Re: G&G F2000 semi-auto fire Problem

http://bit.ly/10PynwT

Comment

I have already checked around 50 odd different links in google, and none of the fixes seem to work. I did think of that before turning to a forum post.
      From what I understand this is a fairly common problem.

Comment

with two simple fixes, all found in those links...

Contacts in a mess, or gearbox positioning

Comment

Sorry for the last reply, I'm just a little frustrated.
          I don't think it's the seating of the gearbox, it does seem to be the contact, so I'm having another look at them now under a much better light, and it looks like they could use a bit of a clean. the only problem is that one of the screws holding the switch assembly together seems to have lost it's head, which is making taking it apart to get at the contacts properly extremely difficult.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheTrooper0 Find out more about TheTrooper0
          Working...
          X