Alternatives to TM SOPMOD receiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternatives to TM SOPMOD receiver

Does anyone know if there are any alternatives tothe bog standard TM Recoil SOPMOD receiver?

I know that standard AEG receivers won't fit, so any help appreciated.

Re: Alternatives to TM SOPMOD receiver

I believe B.E.N. on here from AI got one for his recoil CQBR. I remember reading about it in AI. Bang him a PM or ask him on the AI thread. I'm sure he'd be happy to help. If not, I've probably got tht issue here somewhere....

Comment

There are laylax upper and lowers available but be prepared to spend ptw money. Laylax do an MUR style upper with no trades but it will tend to cost £200 odd on its own and the lowers are another £120ish IIRC. I'm surprised madbull or someone haven't got this sorted yet as to be honest it's a reasonable market waiting to be tapped, if laylax can successfully sell an unbranded MUR upper with no trades for £200 I' imagine a VLTOR traded one by for example madbull would fly off the shelves at £100 no?
      Originally posted by tackle
      For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Is that upper still available? Not seen one for ages!

Comment

The no trades thing isn't an issue really and I have now found a few of them online and the price seems to be slowly coming down, thanks for the info.

@Ben, yes mate there are a few places selling them.

Comment

Still on their site and still available from HK stores I just refuse to pay that much on principle. Really amazes me that no-one has yet released a reasonably priced upper and lower set or even upper or lower....
            For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

I'm on holiday in Thailand at mo and the store here selling them for £45 lol
              Looking for a Harris style Bipod with 20mm RIS mount.

Comment

Ducky, they are selling what, the MUR upper receivers?

Comment

seconded, I would be interested in a couple at that price, you could make yourself some spare spending money i suspect...........

Comment

Also interested!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                    X