Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Version 3 Gearbox Upgrades Advice (Quiet, with "snappy" trigger response)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 3 Gearbox Upgrades Advice (Quiet, with "snappy" trigger response)

Hey people,

Looking at upgrading my Jg G36 rather than just fixing it. I play primarily cqb, so semi auto is used 95% of the time..... What would you do to upgrade it? Heres the requirements:

- SUB 300 fps (295 ideally)
    - Low budget build (55 quid to be precise!)
    - I have a spare set of decent gears, so they aren't needed. Also getting a Classic Army motor off a friend for free, so that doesn't need replacing either.
    - Must be quiet (i know an aeg wont ever be completely silent). I had a TM Sig552 that sounded SMOOTH, would like something similar.

Other than that, just let me know what you'd do. I have a good understanding of most parts of the gearbox, but shimming and correcting AOE have always eluded me, so a good shimming and AOE guide would be great!

Cheers in advance guys!

Rich

Re: Version 3 Gearbox Upgrades Advice (Quiet, with "snappy" trigger response)

AOE tutorial: http://airsofttutorials.com/tutorial...cting-aoe.html

Shimming tutorial:

Comment

Re: Version 3 Gearbox Upgrades Advice (Quiet, with "snappy" trigger response)

May I suggest for your £55. Are you able to boost that by £40?...lol

If I were to tell you how I would set that up you would be lost....lol.

To keep it simple Ultra torque motor and a decent size 7.4 LiPo as a first step. Then add to it as and when you can. Make sure you use Deans as a minimum and DO NOT use an AB fet. Well not a basic one anyway.

To start with you should be fine with the above, with a decent shim job.
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Richhill Find out more about Richhill
      Working...
      X