Ics miss feeding! (M4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ics miss feeding! (M4)

We have 2 ics m4s and now miss feeding you have to push the magazine forward to make it work fully have tryed every magazine make I can find.

Any idea on how to resolve

Re: Ics miss feeding! (M4)

I been having this same problem with my m4 today. turns out in my case its just the mags. (ICS mags miss feeding on a ICS gun... whod of thought it)
    ive taped up the back side of my mags but have not tested if this improves feeding yet. so it may help shimming your magwell or mags.

Comment

Been googling and aparently its common on ics have checked hop and nozzle and tappet plate all ok :-/

Comment

Could be a worn mag catch meaning the mags arent held high enough
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Check your nozzle. Mine cracked slightly where it fits on the tappet plate, it caused miss feeding untill I twisted it round a bit where it could sit more securely. i think it happens if the hop unit isnt sitting forward enough usually because the long spring at the front of the hop gets crushed.

Comment

Failing that try some small rubber o rings from your local plumbers merchant.
            I use these instead of springs on all my guns now and they hold the hop assembly far more stable and tightly to the gearbox.
            Consitancy is king for accuracy
            G&P SR-15-URX / HK416 Frakenstein build / CYMA MP5K ctr stocked cqb goodness / CYMA CM048 ak74
            -----Broken/project guns wanted-----

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

yourhosting.co.uk Find out more about yourhosting.co.uk
            Working...
            X