TM AK47 Battery Compartment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM AK47 Battery Compartment

Right i have a full stock TM AK47, but i can't fit my large 8.4v battery in the stock. Is this normal, and is there a way to mod the stock so i can fit the large battery

Re: TM AK47 Battery Compartment

What size cells? The TM is a little tight with even the standard NICD packs. I had troubles with my 3700mah years ago, it just needed a lot of force, but again it depends on where its getting stuck.
    I will talk you through the modifications required to fit a 9.6 large, but for the sake of the stocks structural integrity, id rather you got the existing pack to fit without the mods.
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

yh if you heat up a knife then you can push back the part blocking the middle of the stock
      which creates more space

Comment

It's a tornado large 8.4 3700 mah. So it's a very tight squeese. The stock ridges close to the end and this is what is stopping the battery from going all the way down from what i can see. Whats the easiest way to fix this issue

Comment

i took my ak47 stock to my local school and got a teacher friend of mine to put it on a lauve (wood spinning thing) and made the whole in the stock bit bigger for my bigger batts
          Trader Rating
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=100403

Comment

Hmm thats a good idea. I'm sure i have an electric sander here somewhere. It only needs to go down another half a cm or so.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

HuntR Just another average gun whore Find out more about HuntR
            Working...
            X