ICS L85A2 Selector switch problems!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS L85A2 Selector switch problems!

Hey guys i just got an ICS L85A2 and its really amazing, But! When i put the fire selector switch into semi automatic i get about 2 shots off on semi before the damn fire selector slides down into fully automatic due to the recoil of the internal mechanisms. The screw on the opposite side is a really small cross head type and i haven't got the right screw driver to see if it just needs tightening up. Anybody know of any ways i can get it fixed without doing anything dramatic? as ive only had it two days!
    Thanks!

Re: ICS L85A2 Selector switch problems!

I have the same issue with mine. The small screw on the opposite side will need tightening but mine works itself loose again after half a mag or so. Might try some Thread-lock or a new screw. Hopefully that will stop it dropping.

Comment

Yeah, im just frustrated that its literally brand new and its started doing it... i may need to send it back if i can't get it resolved.
      Thanks

Comment

Mines almost new as well mate and started doing it during first skirmish

Comment

Ok, my mate has recommended using Loctite, he says it should fix it for sure. What i have also found for a temporary fix is to put A small piece of white tack underneath the fire selector. this keeps it from sliding down, but obviously it isn't a great perminant solution
          Thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AirsoftJames Find out more about AirsoftJames
          Working...
          X