m4 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m4 problems

ok so basically, i have a jg m4carbine metal body, and a g&p m16 gearbox and motor, the gearbox fits in fine (or seems to) but when i put the motor inside its a right bugger, it wont fit in properly at all. im useing the G&P grip, motor and gear box, but the wont fit in the new body. i can get the motor in sometimes but the motor wont bite with the gears. any ideas? do i need to buy a jg long motor, or is it a case of getting a new jg gearbox etc
    help?

Re: m4 problems

So is the motor a long shaft motor? Does it have the spring on the shaft?

If it is, there shouldn't be any size difference between the different makes.

Check that the motor wires are not getting in the way when you put the motor in - especially the little circlular hole that the motor's pinion gear goes through. You may want to take hold of both wires, black and red, in one hand, insert the motor with the other, pushing it into the grip to make sure the spring on the motor is having some effect, and then connect the wires to the motor terminals.

If you can get it in without too much fuss, but it's not contacting with the gears, make sure you can adjust the motor height, it will need to go upwards, so tighten (clockwise) the screw/ allen head at the bottom of the pistol grip.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

funeral_tripod Find out more about funeral_tripod
    Working...
    X