Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 2 Gearbox Semi = Safe

Hi all,

My first experience taking apart my gearbox has proved challenging, anyway i have an issue after taking my gearbox apart.
    Basically whats happening is when the gearbox is in safe, all is to be expected; the saftey engages. However move the selector to semi and the trigger still feels like its in safe and is unuseable, if i switch it to auto it works fine.

Ive checked the selector play and it moves as it should, however it is a bit loose. I dont know whether this is normal.

I have looked at guides but tbh not many go into the trigger/selector mech so im a bit lost tbh!

Any help would be great!

Ry

Re: Version 2 Gearbox Semi = Safe

A friend of mine has told me that i need to have it set to semi upon reinstalling the gearbox can anyone confirm this?

Comment

Helps but doesnt really matter, re-assemble it and put it to safe, pull the trigger, put it to semi, pull the trigger (might get stuck) put it to auto and pull the trigger. If it got stuck go back to semi and try pulling it a bit harder, the latch sometimes gets suck when you re-assemble it and just needs to be set properly again.
      For Sale
      Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

You may have replace the safety lever inside the gearbox the wrong way around as it can fit both ways

Comment

I will echo what Lee said, you may have put the little latch the wrong way round. As you can see there doesn't look to be much difference, but it can make a difference.
          Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

I have had this problem when not puting the gearbox back in on semi. So try that, if it still doesn't work ( this is tricky with V2) but hold the motor in the GB and move the selector plate by hand, ( be careful) if it works safe,semi/full then the problem is body to gearbox, if it doesn't then crack that bad-boy open and make sure that the arm is moving freely/ to the right place.

Comment

as stated you may not have it in semi when installed, just because the catch is set to semi doesnt mean the selector plate is in the right place to begin with. push it all the way to the back before you pop it in the receiver.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Riphorem Find out more about Riphorem
              Working...
              X