M14 gearboxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M14 gearboxes

Iv got a cyma M14 (<-dont hurt me) yes its shit, im after a complete gearbox change, will a TM or G&G one be a straight swap as the hop units are different on the cyma one!

Cyma is a clone of the TM so should do
    CURRENTLY SELLING ALL AIRSOFT GEAR IN THE NEXT MONTH

Comment

Re: M14 gearboxes

What's wrong with CYMA? They make some pretty good guns to be quite fair! Not sure about their V7 internals but their V2 & V3 are rock solid, maybe a hop up unit/rubber switch and a TB and you're sorted buddy
      IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

I am with these guys. Being a clone of the TM, I think your money may be better spent on a Prometheus tight bore and possibly a TM hop unit..

For peace of mind I would get the gearbox apart, check the air seal and sort the aoe!

Comment

nar want this gearbox gone, i stripped the spur gear just garden plinking within 2days of buying it, the gears are made from total cheese, aswell as most of the gearbox, i had to shim the trigger cage out, as it was earthing its self out on the contacts, its got more air leaks then a sinking boat!

Comment

i recently built a 2400rpm mp5k for someone, and the base gun they supplied was full metal cyma mp5k. it was a great gun internally and externally. i wouldnt knock them too much

Comment

Don't LCT come equiped with CYMA gear boxes, I know they used to.
              Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

CYMA's are known for their AK series alone. Most other forms of guns they make are garbage. Even their AK series started out poorly though.

Comment

I have had a few, 028 had for years excellent gun after plenty of work and parts.

Had another one came with crap top cover and smashed grip. Looked nice after some paint and plastic grip.
                  Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

generalbaxter Find out more about generalbaxter
                  Working...
                  X