V3 (AK) Fire selector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V3 (AK) Fire selector

Can anyone post a clear photo for me of how the parts on the gearbox fit when in safe please? Ive tried to put my RPK back together several times now and its still not right.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Re: V3 (AK) Fire selector

check youtube for a vid for maing an ak v3 gearbox semi auto only, its realy clear and should show how it should look when normal (the vid im thinking of, the guy shows each mode when its locked and unlocked)
    For Sale!
    TM M870 with a load of stuff
    A&K massada sniper spec
    Chronograph
    leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Stephen View Post
      check youtube for a vid for maing an ak v3 gearbox semi auto only, its realy clear and should show how it should look when normal (the vid im thinking of, the guy shows each mode when its locked and unlocked)
      Ill have a look, i did have a look for V3 gearboxes but none of them show the area clearly.

Comment

This appears to be right

Comment

That side looks fine, how about the selector side?
          G&P SR-15-URX / HK416 Frakenstein build / CYMA MP5K ctr stocked cqb goodness / CYMA CM048 ak74
          -----Broken/project guns wanted-----

Comment

My advice is to test the gearbox before reinstalling it in the gun - screw the selector on and you dont have to hold anything in place, allows you to check it functions correctly. It may not work because the wires are getting in the way, I've had this on a couple of AKs
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Like I said on the same subject on facebook, there is only one position that these gears. Both the gears and the selector plate has parts with teethe and the edges are flat. A tooth should not clash with a flat bit and there is only one orientation in which this is the case. Flats only touch flats and teeth only mesh with teeth.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said on the same subject on facebook, there is only one position that these gears. Both the gears and the selector plate has parts with teethe and the edges are flat. A tooth should not clash with a flat bit and there is only one orientation in which this is the case. Flats only touch flats and teeth only mesh with teeth.

Comment

Looks fine, the wires shouldn't get in the way but to make sure just connect the battery and move the selecter bits by hand.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

OllieHolmes Find out more about OllieHolmes
                Working...
                X