Please Help!!! my gun broken (AEG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help!!! my gun broken (AEG)

my gun has just started to have waht i think is a block (i have no idea why)

it fires a few then stops and starts makeing a kind of poping noice and not the right kind of clicking noice it used to.

anyone have anyidea whats going on and how to fix it??

its a AEG thundermaul (a M4 with a body kit pretty much)

Re: Please Help!!! my gun broken (AEG)

I'm no expert, but it sounds like your gearbox isn't healthy. My suggestion would be to have it apart as much as you feel comfortable doing, check for broken components or foreign objects, give it a dose of lube and see if that helps.

Comment

what do you mean by poping noise? my gear box was firing fine then all of a sudden it stopped and when you pulled the trigger you could hear the motor trying to work but failing and was because of the latch that stops the gears turning backwards managed to jam itself. if you think this is the problem pm me
      Originally posted by owainthegreat
      You sir, are a potato.

Comment

thanks guys but i have managed to fix it-

the problem was a buggerd up bb

what i done was rammed the rod cleaner down realy hard fired a few times and a bb poped out the end all grinded away and black now its working fine

not what i would recomend but for those who dont want to take apart a gun it worked for me (could have been luck)

but thx

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jakky Find out more about jakky
        Working...
        X