MP5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP5

i have a TM MP5 with CA body and it is dry firing. i fill up a metal mid cap (unkown make) around 100 rounds and the first round will go through and be shot but then it just dry fires. there is definently air coming out the end and when i put BBs into the MP5 upside down it fires ok so i am assuming it is the mag that is the problem but any other ideas or how to get the mag to work properly? all help appreciated . cheers. Greg.
    trader rating

Re: MP5

Deffo sounds like a mag problem mate, i'd say get another.. but you can also check the insides and make sure the spring isent jamming? fill it up, point it into a bag and pull back the clip to let the bb's come out.. if they shoot out the mag should be fine
    Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

try pushing the mag upwards as your firing it as some mags dont fit as well as others in certain differant makes of aeg.
      Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...945#post233945

Comment

cheers for the help guys i tired emptying the mag of BBs and it all works fine but just need to test fire it again. cheers. Greg.
        trader rating

Comment

tried both of the above and still nothing working gonna buy some new mags and then see.=
          trader rating

Comment

greg

it sounds like the bb's are double stacking in the mag . try loading about 50- 60 bb's in the mag then try

also when you place the mag in the mag well , does it drop down at all after even if only a few mm's

if they do then the bb feed tube on the hop unit isn't pressing the button lock tab thing down enough on the mag for the bb's to spring into the chamber

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GREG_BURTON Find out more about GREG_BURTON
            Working...
            X