Hop-up's & Nubs???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hop-up's & Nubs???????

Need a little advice please boys & girls.

With the final bits of my M4 build arriving soon I thought I would ask a couple of questions regarding hop up’s & bits.

I am planning to use a pro win hop-up with a guarder clear rubber but also have a king arms hop-up which came with the receiver. I have and have herd good things about both hop’s so anybody with experience of either please could you share.

Also I got my hands on a set of the element H nubs but I’m not sure what the difference is between the black and white one is? I also have the soft nub that came with the guarder rubber? Anybody with any advice on what the difference is between the two elements are or which might be best to use please let me know

Any advice would be greatly appreciated
    sigpic
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Re: Hop-up's & Nubs???????

first off use the prowin..hands down the best ive ever used most will agree second id ditch the clear rubber and go with something else abit harder

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
      first off use the prowin..hands down the best ive ever used most will agree second id ditch the clear rubber and go with something else abit harder
      Any thing wrong with the soft rubber?
      sigpic
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Comment

no id use the Guarder theyre really good. and id imagine on nub is stiffer than the other. prowin yes.
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

The h nubs are different sizes and is just use a normal rubber nub not the element plastic h nubs the harder rubber's just give a little better performance and the guarder rubbers aren't the best I personally like silverback I've found 70 hardness to be great for around 350 fps on .25's

Comment

madbull blue buckings are bucking great. you could also experiment with R-hop/flat nub mod(s)
            The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

R-hops if you can get them installed and tuned correctly! Had great rusults with both madbull blue and guarder buckings as well.
              G&P SR-15-URX / HK416 Frakenstein build / CYMA MP5K ctr stocked cqb goodness / CYMA CM048 ak74
              -----Broken/project guns wanted-----

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

knarf3 Find out more about knarf3
              Working...
              X