Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having trouble with my ak74

hello people , im having trouble with my ak74 by ics

so far it has had new air nozzle , new madbull tb v2 barrel and new hop rubber , the spring is good and compression in the cylinder is also good
    but for some reason when installed in to the weapon i am getting such poor result with fps at a shocking 200 fps

im starting to get annoyed whit this now and was wondering if anyone has a solution other than binning it lol

please help !
    you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Originally posted by Barlow

alcohol + man up + lowered amibitions = lots of sex^2 = ex-who?

Re: having trouble with my ak74

Alright mate.

I had exactly the same problems with mine.

For starters, the air nozzle from the ICS is different to a normal nozzle. Also the brass tube coming from the cylinder head has a different diameter to standard.

If you want to change the nozzle, you will have to change the cylinder head too. Even then, the ICS nozzle is ever so slightly shorter than a TM one. I found in mine if you take a VERY fine file to your aftermarket nozzle and take some material off the tip in small increments, you can get it to work really well. This will take time, but if you do it right, you won't be disappointed with the result.

Just have a comparison between the ICS nozzle and an aftermarket nozzle, and do the same with the cylinder heads and you will understand what i'm getting at.

If you need any more help just drop me a PM bud.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Twisted Fate Find out more about Twisted Fate
    Working...
    X