• hop-up bucking

think of changing the hop up bucking

any good one around i heard magpul was good
    and why

also is it better the harder the bucking or softer

any idea's

Re: hop-up bucking

Guarder are good.

Hard hop bucnings are for higher fps, soft are for lower. I personally draw the line at M100-soft, andthing above-hard.

Comment

so i have a G&P 350fps is a hard bucking

and 300fps soft

anyone had any of the mugpul

what sort of range was your gaurder eaching also the fps on your gun

Comment

Magpul? They are a company concerned with manufacturing parts, for real steel Armalite based weapon systems. The few airsoft items they have put their name too, are external parts. They haven't made a hop bucking. The ACM Magpul Masada, made by A&K, has been said to have a fairly good bucking. To get that, you'd need to buy the Masada. That's nothing to do with Magpul, and once they find it, they'll screw over the people who're making and selling it. They hate copys.

You make little sense. Your sentances (if you can call them that) need more punctuation. By punctuation, I don't mean a new paragraph. The right words in the right places might help too.

Hard buckings generally refer to FPS levels of over 330 with a .2. Working well up to 500fps without problems. Soft buckings work alright up to around 350fps. Systema and TM are fine. If you're looking for something fancy, try Firefly or KM. Guarder seem pretty well thought of. I found their bucking a little soft. Didn't last very long. Just my opinion.
        sigpic
        Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
        I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Good advice dope. I have the guarder bucking in a TM unit and rubber on a P90 doing 325fps, and it runs fine. I would start to think about a hard bucking at 340fps plus.

Comment

ok thanks guy also would like to add it wasnt magpul

it was madbul bucking (shark)

i was reading a review and he said he had an increase in the fps by 30
            i maybe try a couple out

i.e guarder & madbull and maybe firefly

thanks again

Comment

The Madbull buckings I used were terrible too :P. Seriously hindered accuracy. Although I'm not sure if that was the bucking or the spacer. The bucking took forever to ware in anyway. Over-hopped everything. Did add FPS. I'll give it that. Made it quieter too.
              sigpic

Comment

you say Firefly or KM i cant find any (KM)

my mate has the madbull in hes SPR and he seems like really like and see a big difference
                the fps on the SPR is a 460

i fold a firefly bucking could i send u a link to see if the correct one or tell me were i could buy them thanks again

Comment

Madbull shark hops are good but don't like certain hop units, didn't play nicely with my vfc 416 but worked like a dream with my m4 s-system.
                  Originally posted by tackle
                  For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

how about a G&P M4 CQBR iva heard they have one of the best hop-ups around

and for the length of the barrel its pertty crazy how far with just the startard stuff

as for the p90 well i put a cheap jg longer barrel and a bucking and isnt good checks dropping but im sure i get a good bucking that will stop

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter512 View Post
                      Madbull shark hops are good but don't like certain hop units, didn't play nicely with my vfc 416 but worked like a dream with my m4 s-system.
                      Could well have been my problem. I was useing a TM G36, and a TM psg-1.

I'm not breaking the forum rules for you kid. I don't like the way you type.
                      sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Codeone Im To Cool For School Find out more about Codeone
                      Working...
                      X