G36 feeding issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G36 feeding issues

The problem i thought it was causing is that it would allow time for more than one bb to get into the hop up chamber and then two get taken into the hopup when it does finally go forward. Would it help if i uploaded a video of me assembling it quickly to show you what im doing to see if i go wrong anywhere? Also i have checked the hop up rubber to see if its worn down and it seems ok so i dont think thats causing the problem. I have seen a video where a guy drills a tiny round indent into the top of his hop up chamber where the BBs are being pushed into by the mag. He did this to try and stop the being able to slip across the relatively flat surface and allowing two to be loaded (hope that mkaes sense).
    For sale:

-Splitting M4
    -MP5 Parts
    -MP7a1
    -M9 Magazine

Comment

You'll only get double feeds if the BB can't exit the barrel, the system is designed so that two BBs shouldn't be able to be loaded at the same time unless one is stuck further into the hop unit already.

As I said, all the guns I've ever had, the nozzle stops in the rearward position if you look up through the magwell, that's normal.

To eliminate feeding issues, just follow it through in a logical fashion. Is the tappet plate able to move freely? Ditto the nozzle, and do you feel the nozzle spring forward when you push it in and release it? Is the hop unit sat against the gearbox fully when the rifle is assembled? Is the hop rubber installed correctly with no blockages? Is the hop fully on and causing jams?
      Buy my stuff!

Comment

when i try to push the air nozzle in having assembled the gearbox it pushes in and then goes back out when i let go, however once i have shot the rifle once it it further back and when i try to push it back it only goes back aroun 2mm and then only springs back around 2mm as oppose to the 2cm odd that it should be doing.
        For sale:

-Splitting M4
        -MP5 Parts
        -MP7a1
        -M9 Magazine

Comment

Yeah that's pretty normal.
          Buy my stuff!

Comment

oh ok ill have a look through the gun to try and find the issue elsewehere
            For sale:

-Splitting M4
            -MP5 Parts
            -MP7a1
            -M9 Magazine

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wilko129 Find out more about wilko129
            Working...
            X