Clear All

Re: Hop Problems

Which one i asked "doh"

Comment

The hop unit, theres a small tab you need to push it into on the reciever

Comment

I think a slight confusion of words is happening here.

What I *think* you mean is you pushed the "hop up unit" complete with barrel back where it was supposed to be. It didn't go so you hit [which end?] with a hammer.

When the clip has come off, it has allowed the barrel to rotate a tiny bit, which now means the nub cannot touch the BB flat like it should.

What you need to do is turn the hop all the way off (look down the barrel in the rough direction of a light to see when the bump disappears) at which point line up the barrel so the cut bits are flat to each other and the clip fits back on with ease.

You probably can do away with the hammer, can't think of anything on a AEG that you could not break with one of them, lol.

Comment

Chances are you mangled the spring up while putting the unit in. Take it back out and start again. You shouldn't ought to need to use any force

Comment

Not the barrel end the bit were the nozel goes in (very light taps)
            Type in google Combat machine hop up and theres what it looks like, the gold bit is in front of the clip but under the hop and the clip doesnt fully go in which is why (i think) i have to tap it with a hammer

Comment

When looking down the barrel i can see the hop rubber and in the top right theres a larger surface of rubber do i need to turn this till its a the bottom? And does the clip go on top of anything

Comment

Erm.. it seems like you have no idea what you are doing. So leave it for someone who can do it for you

Comment

Found i dont have a spring for my hop unit

Comment

Its fixed now, just need to get a spring and test it, it goes in smooth, realsised what i did wrong from googling it and finding how to reassemble it, thanks for those who helped so far

Comment

Twist the barrel so it's right at the top, then it should be fine. Take the c-clip off first though and when it's ready put it back on. The clip should go on very easily so check that the grooves on the barrel are in the same place on both sides
                      TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
                      Tokyo Marui P90
                      HFC M9 Special Forces
                      KSC Glock 18c

Comment

Pen spring if it's small enough. It's to keep the tension so the air nozzle reaches it

Comment

Ok, THANKS very much, barrel sorted, just need to get one of my biros springs in!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FunkycHUNKY Scotsman Lost in England Find out more about FunkycHUNKY
                          Working...
                          X