TM MP7 Bushings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM MP7 Bushings

As the title suggests, does anyone know what the size the Bushings (if any) are in an TM MP7 gearbox?

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Re: TM MP7 Bushings

I read on a US site that they're 6mm.

I've yet to open mine up (clone - but they should be the same size) to find out.
    sigpic

Comment

aye they are 6mm ive got 3 TM mp7's and they are all 6mm nylon and there are 8 in total (4 on each side)

and rockinrobin, your clone may well have metal (brass/copper) ones in it as i have a spare clone gearbox that had those in.
      back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

Originally posted by magic_golem View Post
        aye they are 6mm ive got 3 TM mp7's and they are all 6mm nylon and there are 8 in total (4 on each side)

and rockinrobin, your clone may well have metal (brass/copper) ones in it as i have a spare clone gearbox that had those in.
        Cool, cheers.

Are they any good, or is best to swap for steel?
        sigpic

Comment

theyr probably fine as they are, its only a lil mp7! a doubt that much load is put onto the bushing to make them wear out, one of my mp7s has been in use for ovre 3 years with nylon ones and still no wear on them.
          hehe but the motor that came with that spare gearbox caught fire as soon as i bench tested it out of the gearbox! probobaly why the whole box was for sale, need to find a pinion gear lifter then i can chuck the motor away.
          back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nek Find out more about Nek
          Working...
          X