Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM Sopmod Recoil using AEG PMags

Hi All,

I've recently bought a new TM Sopmod Recoil which is fantastic. I've bought the Lonex mag adaptor also so I can use my PMAGS.

However, I was using them today.. and the mags just don't work properly. The recoil seems to release the mags, and they just fall out of the magwell. So you have to hold them in to keep them feeding and to stop it falling out.

Has anyone found a better way to do it? To secure them in there nicely so I can use them? Or do I have to just give up the idea and buy new sopmod mags?

Re: TM Sopmod Recoil using AEG PMags

Has the mag catch come undone?

Comment

Not obviously, will try and check by tightening it.. but need to get a tool small enough to do so.

Has anyone got experience of using genuine PTS Pmags with recoil sopmods?

Comment

I've got 6 of the PTS 120 round Pmags, all work great. Never had a problem so far.

Comment

P-Mags all good, well other than the first release but easily sorted. Newer ones just peachy.
          Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
          Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Hmm.. I've just tried to tighten it,but its as tight as it'll get.

The magwell just seems too wide (Has a lot of wobble side to side) when the pmag is in the magwell. Is this normal?

Comment

your using an adaptor to fit normal aeg mags in a gun that has its own mags and its own p-mags for sopmod m4. There will always be potential for compatability issues. You maybe able to pad out the inner wall of the mag well.. but unless someones specifically tried exactly what your doing its going to be something you will have to look at and devise a solution your self or take the plunge and get proper sopmod mags.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aaron-hill09 Find out more about aaron-hill09
              Working...
              X