Bullet curving? Wtf!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullet curving? Wtf!

Recently purchase a dboy pdw and ive attached the extender but when i actually fire the gun the pellet shoot out and take sharp right turn! Ive gone through a process of just shooting with the barrel ex and pellets flew perfectly straight, then i attached the "thing" and it fire straight. I even removed the rubber circle in that "thing" and the metal O ring and still fire straight but when i attacked the flashhider it just wants to take a sharp left turn. I even messed around with the hopup but unfortunately it changed nothing. Has this happened to anyone else?
    sigpic

Re: Bullet curving? Wtf!

Are you sure that the falshhider is on straight as it sound as if the BBs are hitting the inside of the flashhider which is causing the BB to go to the left

Comment

It does sound like the flash hider is either not on straight or it may have a bend inside it

Comment

Ive screwed it on the point where it cant go no further and yet i still get the pellet curve. The pellets come out half a feet and just take a sharp turn but im going trough a process of loosening the flashhider and firing it at each point to see whats going wrong. Ive attached an image so i dont confuse you guys with my language.

Untitled.jpg
        sigpic

Comment

Same thing with an old rifle of mine. The bb was just nicking the inside of the flash hider. Have a little full auto burst, then take the flash hider off and look for a little mark where it may be catching.
          “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

sounds like the barrel is not aligned in the hop up correctly to me. if you can take the barrel out with the hop up attached, look down your barrel & see if the nub is central to the top of the barrel and not to either side. simply straighten it out if so & you'll be good. While you're at it, wrap some PFT tape around the end of the hop unit to improve airseal, something i'd recommend doing to any barrel
            'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Run a drill bit dow through the flash hider the make sure it is free from burrs. ( do not drill into the portion that has the threads or you will have to glue it on)

Comment

Ok ill try the first two methods and as a last resort the drill but that will be most probably done by an actual professional :D

Appreciated guys
                sigpic

Comment

Exact same thing happened to my pdw. I just never use the flash hider supplied with it and I never have a problem.

Comment

What have you replaced yours with? Plus do you have any difficulty when you slide the two parts together? Recommend any upgrades?

Sorry for the barrage of questions :D
                    sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kriegshammer Find out more about Kriegshammer
                    Working...
                    X