mp5 gear box issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp5 gear box issues

I own a Tm mp5sd5 and have just got a problem. Basicly it wont fire. The motor is ok as it spins when un meshed from the gearbox. All the wiring is ok and the battery is good. When the motor is meshed it just rocks. It was firing fine and just stopped. Any advice????
    "Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life"
    Welcome to Umbrella

Re: mp5 gear box issues

Gearbox has jammed/locked up. Take it apart and give it a clean.

Comment

I thought as much thats mondays job then. Anything particular to look for??
      "Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life"
      Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

Yeh broken pieces

Could be anything really. Check for damage to anything, if none then just rebuild and retest.

Comment

Will do that then. The gear box has all been uprated with bearings and shim plates and s*** so im alittle miffed. But it was a while ago.
          Last edited by sj_asc; 14 February, 2010, 02:41. Reason: Inappropriate Language
          Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

Could be anything. These things wear out, especially if you running them modified.

Might just be a simple lock up which is a design fault

Comment

Cheers for the advice.
              Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bullet I am the same as you, but im registered!! Find out more about Bullet
              Working...
              X