TM 416D Lipo with Baton adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM 416D Lipo with Baton adapter

I received my Sopmod today and opted for the Baton adapter as I don't want to start stripping out the internals to use Lipo's

I also have some 7.4v 1450 20c Lipo's

However they simply don't fit in the stock tube the fit is extremely tight to the point where I am using the cable to pull them back out and I cannot get them down far enough to fit the baton adapter on.

What am I doing wrong?
    Spoken to a few people on here that have this setup and no-one mentioned that it was an issue in fact a lot said the stock tube on the 416 was bigger than the M4 ut these damn lipo's just won't fit and they also seem to be a tab bit too long as it's preventing me getting the adapter on the top.

Help please

Re: TM 416D Lipo with Baton adapter

I have the TM Sopmod CQB-R with a baton adapter. I ordered the smallest lipos I could get to ensure they fitted: 7.4V 800mAh 20C from a well known ********* ****.
    I would be interested to know what people have managed to through down their CQB-R without having to file anything down.

Comment

Re: TM 416D Lipo with Baton adapter

Hey guys, ive owned a TM sopmod and now own the TM 416. both run on baton lipo adapter but you can actually fit a 7.4 v lipo 1300mah in without any problems or mods. buts for the standard sopmod/CQB-R its a 800mah without using a dremmel and filing a little out of the bottom of the battery tubes. hope that helps. if not message me back.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GrahamS Find out more about GrahamS
      Working...
      X