AK47 feeding issues and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AK47 feeding issues and more

I recently got a King Arms AK47 in a trade, there are a few things i need to do it before its in good working condition and i am not the best at knowing what to with airsoft guns
    there are multiple problems with the gun:
    -missing charging handle (not a serious thing but was wondering if i could use a king arms gallil one for it?)
    -very inaccurate, i reckon its barrel wobble, i managed to reduce it a small amount but its still not great
    -mis-feeding very often, about a 2:1 misfire to fire ratio with hop-up off, higher with hop-up on, slightly improves when on semi
    -rounds being left in mag, along with 5 that fall out of gun when mag ejects

apart from the issues, fps is decent and the range isnt to bad either
    but yeah i really need help on what to do to the gun, a list would be good haha

Re: AK47 feeding issues and more

i recently had some of these issues with an ak rebuild.
    the misfiring i would check the hop rubber first, then with mine it turned out to be down to the cheap ass plastic hop, swapped it out and it fixed the issue.

but i did try this fix and it worked but was not happy, so swapped the lot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-YVA45rIbY

the broken charging handle will be a bugger to find, i just hope your battery is not going to go in there too /
    The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

you reckon a king arms gallil bolt would fit in the AK?
      battery goes in stock luckily
      thanks alot for help

Comment

not sure they haver given me issues in the past , i ended up fitting a ics one and its mint.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTJdA8MPOJo
        The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Handsome bob Find out more about Handsome bob
        Working...
        X