Classic Army MP5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Army MP5

When I eject a mag, about 4 rounds will fall out of the mag well, it does this with every magazine, 2 different brands. it's as if when I insert a new magazine 4 rounds will be ejected.

Has anyone else got this issue with a classic army mp5

Re: Classic Army MP5

Happens to almost every aeg on the market I am afraid, other than systemas and the TM Recoil series. No real fix out there for this issue either, although some hop designs do add an o-ring to the base of the hop unit's feed tube which retains (but does not actually feed) the last few bbs.

But yeah, it's nothing to worry about, gust the way that the hop units are designed. I agree it is a shame, but in practice this never proves to be an issue.

Comment

Like he said

Its normal for the vast majority of AEGs, its just the bbs that have fed out of the mag and are in the process of feeding up to the nozzle. If you don't want to waste them, turn the gun over on its side when you take the mag out and catch them when you turn the gun upright again

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. Nice one. The gun works fine so yeah, just a little annoyance.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dancole90 Find out more about Dancole90
        Working...
        X