Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Tokyo Marui Sopmod Recoil M4 Gearbox Locked up Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Marui Sopmod Recoil M4 Gearbox Locked up Help?

Hey guys I hope you can help me.
    So my sopmod had a broken piston so I replaced it and now the gearbox is locking up.

-The gun is front wired to deans so it has direct connection
    -I tested the motor by taking it out of the pistol grip and it was able to spin
    When I put the motor in I would hear a click as if it wanted to turn but it gets locked.

I took it apart and the anti-reversal latch was in place

Help?

Also how are the magic box piston and piston heads compared to the factory tokyo marui ones?

Re: Tokyo Marui Sopmod Recoil M4 Gearbox Locked up Help?

What piston did you put in? And did you check the angle of engagement before reassembling?
    Originally posted by Walter Gropius
    If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

I put in a Magic Box Piston and piston head. I did not check the Angle of Engagement before reassembling. How do I do that?

Comment

Originally posted by hollowplague View Post
        I put in a Magic Box Piston and piston head. I did not check the Angle of Engagement before reassembling. How do I do that?
        Give it a good Google, or even search this site as the are several helpful threads on AoE.
        You just want to make sure the first tooth on the sector meshes with the first on the piston, there is an outside chance the teeth are jamming, it's the first thing I'd check...
        Originally posted by Walter Gropius
        If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hollowplague This face is deceitful when it smiles, It doesn't show how desperate I am inside.Believe in me and I'll show you who I am.So you can see the man behind the monster that I am. Find out more about hollowplague
        Working...
        X