Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgently need help - ICS L85A2 Trigger Problem

Hi all,

I'm having a major problem with my ICS L85A2 trigger system that is preventing the rifle functioning.

I, perhaps unwisely in hindsight, unscrewed the bolt holding the trigger into receiver and noticed after doing this that there was a loose spring piece that had clearly come from somewhere inside - but I do not know where. The trigger will not function properly anymore because of this spring coming loose.

The metal flathead screw I unscrewed (centre of screen)...

97397310151690325927959.jpg

The spring piece...

97405710151690326092959.jpg

I haven't the first clue where it's meant to be. I haven't tried fitting the rifle back together and firing it to see if it works without it because I do not want to risk any damage to the rifle, but the trigger doesn't have the same depth of movement when you squeeze it anymore so clearly it isn't sitting properly without this spring.

Can someone who owns the ICS L85A2 please help me out and direct me to where this spring is meant to sit, what it is meant to be attached to, what it's supposed to do etc. Photos of the spring in its location would be absolutely fantastic. I'm afraid to unscrew/disassemble anything else on it incase I start causing more problems...

I would be extremely grateful as my favourite rifle is now out of action and I don't have a clue where to start with regards to fixing it, even though it's just a lowly spring.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

About the Author

Collapse

mw93 Find out more about mw93
Working...
X