Help On Spring Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help On Spring Upgrade

Im in need of some help regarding spring upgrade in both my version 2 gearboxes.

I have put in madbull m100 springs in each and the short barrel one is shooting at approx 275fps and the long barrel one only 200fps, Should i upgrade with a higher spring like 130 or 140??? will that get my fps near 350fps???

Any Help Would Be Great
    Its No Fun With The Saftey On

Re: Help On Spring Upgrade

I feel something is maybe wrong with your guns ,assuming your using 0.2g bbs an m100 should shoot arround 330 fps with 0.2s,a m130 is about 410 fps and even more for an m140,I would check things like piston o ring ,hop up seal,air nozzle etc and you should get your required fps ..hope this helps regards mark

Comment

Cheers for that will take them in for a service

Comment

There's probably something up with the airseal - check your piston and cylinder. Take them out, put your finger over the cylinder hole, and push the piston in, if air comes out then you have a poor seal, poor compression, and hence your FPS will be lowered.

Comment

Thought It Might Be To Do With Compression, Think Best Thing Is To Get Them Looked At As I Dont Really Know Much It Was Difficult To Put The Springs In

Comment

I see, well there are a few simple upgrades you might as well do if you're fitting a spring - a new cylinder head and piston should fix your compression problems and get it more relative to the spring strength?

Comment

Cheers for that i will upgrade the cylinder and piston while im there

Cheers everyone

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jay-2o Im An Airsoft Nut Find out more about Jay-2o
              Working...
              X