star ump help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• star ump help

Thanks for looking, i have a star UMP and recently one of the small fake locking bolts came out and became lodged in the gear box breaking the teeth on my sector gear. i have replaced this and it works fine however, when its fired on single shot it stops working. no bb blockadge or anything and you can hear the motor trying to turn, it just wont fire. the battery is also charged. If you take the gearbox out and put it back in it works fine! wierd eh? i know a diagnosis from this is difficult but if any one has the feintest idea it would be worth a try. btw it works fine on full auto, no stopages.
    thanks v much

V111ny :D

Re: star ump help

I have a star UMP and I think your problem could be semi auto lock. I used to get it woth mine. I found that if I didn't pull the trigger back firmly I got exactly the symtoms you described. A quick switch to full auto usually sorts mine out.
    There are a few sites on't tinterweb that explain it very well.

Comment

Re: star ump help

yeah i also found this, usually you would put it down to the gear box not meshing in its "2 0clock" position, but it was locking up all together. but its stopped doing it now after a quick fiddle with the wiring??? god knows. its ok now tho phew
      Thanks mate

V111NY

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

v111ny This is my airsoft. There are many like it, but this one is mine! uuuurrraaahh!!! Find out more about v111ny
      Working...
      X