Scar l barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scar l barrel

Hi I have a g&g scar l g mk16 cqb, I'm finding it hard to get the inner barrel length. Some sites say its 275mm and others 357, anyone know for sure? I could take te barrel out an measure it but being a dad to 3 kids means my time is at a premium.
    KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Re: Scar l barrel

IS it the CQC version, or full length?
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Cqc version

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Comment

Should be the 275, sounds about right. You should be able to see the hop unit when you pull back the bolt.. Measure it
        FOR SALE
        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

I have a 300mm in my agm scar cqb... and it pokes into flash hider a little bit so i would go with the 275 unless you use the barrel extension all the time or it will look like an ant eater with any longer than a 300 lol

Comment

Thanks for your replys, I've managed to find a 6.04 280mm barrel.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

theagitater Find out more about theagitater
            Working...
            X