a few questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few questions...

G&P M249 Ranger.. anybody know the inner barrel length? Just to clarify this is the model with the longer 8 or 9 inch screw on outer barrel (NOT the para).

Also, I usually go for Madbull black pythons.. but could anybody reccommend any other good tightbores? No real reason that I don't want a black python.. just want to know what else is as good/better. Not interested in those rifled ones though.. don't trust them haha.

And erm, can anyone comment on a good hop setup for the G&P M249? Is the stock G&P unit good enough, or is there another one that I should replace it with? I know that the hop internals (rubber and what not) should be replaced, and I usually go for standard TM hops or Systema rubbers. But the snazzy coloured Prommy and Madbull Shark ones caught my eye, what are they like?

Thanks a lot :D
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Re: a few questions...

i can only offer some barrel manufactureres, i hear prometheus and DB Customs are good, tho i havnt used them. sorry i cant be more useful. goodluk
    sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TS_Welshy Find out more about TS_Welshy
    Working...
    X