UAR Trigger response and Rps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAR Trigger response and Rps

Hi all, i bought my first gun a few months ago, an APS UAR. I would like to shorten the trigger pull and make the response sharper and quicker. If anyone could tell me how to do this then that would be great! Also i want to improve the rps, would that mean just sticking a better motor in? If so which motor should i go for? Or if i put a motor in would i need to put better gears in? Cheers

Right, if you take the gearbox out, in the body (look from where the stock pad is) behind the trigger bar is a screw, undo it and itll shorten the trigger pull, keep testing it to find the best spot. Bullpups will always have long trigger pull due to the two trigger designs.
    Now i put an SHS High speed in mine, which pumped it to 30 rps on a 9.6v, but a few games later tore itself to bits.
    In my honest opinion, leave it till it breaks. When it does, lonex piston, shs gears and an shs high torque motor.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Re: UAR Trigger response and Rps

Hello mate, is there guide or anything on how to sort my trigger out? I haven't got a clue on how to do it haha. And thank you mate. Cheers

Comment

Not really mate. Mines away at the moment, so no pics.

But theres 3 body pins, two for the upper and one for the stock pad.
        (At the front near the bottom rail, one in the middle of the body and one at the back)
        To get the upper off you need to take the flash hider off, and have the gun on semi.
        Pull the upper forward then up, then the bolt slides forward and off, and the stock plate just slides off, then theres a screw in the hop unit that holds the gearbox in the right spot. It then slides out the back. Gun (mostly) disassembled.

- - - Updated - - -

Also if you wish to open the gearbox, its an AK gearbox, so V3.
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Cheers mate, so where actually is the screw that i need to loosen?! Cheers

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lewis123856 Find out more about lewis123856
          Working...
          X