G&p Spr Fault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&p Spr Fault

Can anyone help please my trusty SPR has developed a problem on semi you pull the trigger and it fires ok, pull the trigger again and it doesn't fire and bb but motor turns ok. When u push the mag up into receiver it fires fine. Hope some one can help.

Thanks

Re: G&p Spr Fault

misfeeding. you have another mag?

Comment

Its a new ics mag that ive used in my other G&P M4 and works fine.

Comment

some mags dont like some guns......a fact of life. try a different mag.

Comment

Try a different mag, if it still happens give the hop up a quick clean, I had the same problem with one of my guns today, 2 minute jobby and it's working great again
          TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
          Tokyo Marui P90
          HFC M9 Special Forces
          KSC Glock 18c

Comment

Ok will try a G&P midcap tomorrow. Thanks

Comment

Yeah, sounds like the mag's not locking in correctly. No fault of the gun or mag, they just aren't made for each other.

Comment

If you find this happens with most mags. Get some electrical tape, and stick it to the inside of the back of the magwell. This'll force the mag forward in it's position, still pivoting on the same point, and will therefore force the feed lip towards the hop up. It'll engage better, and feed fine.
                sigpic
                Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

when you fit the mag check for any up and down movement in the magwell, it only takes a fraction of movement for the bb catch in the mag to shut and stop your feeding.
                  ive had ics mags that wont work in ics guns but okay in others and visa versa, dboys mags seem particuly prone to this
                  m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

I think i will just get it serviced all mags ive got tried inc G&P midcaps seem to do the same thing.

thanks for all the advice might just get it upgraded to be just a sniper rifle. And extend the barrel into a long silencer.

Comment

this is an interesting point that is made:

I however find that "MaG" midcaps work with, well, everything....they are cheap and effective, and unlike some more expensive brands, dont seem to have a favouritism.
                      TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
                      Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

so expensive is not always the way to go..... HEAR THAT PTW USERS!!!

Comment

new cheaper PTW midcap mags are out now actualy. make them only about Fiver per mag more than some of the other top midcaps there still more expensive but its a start.
                          Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

but i guess for evrey ptw you could have a couple of nice clasic army guns.
                            Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shrek493 Find out more about shrek493
                            Working...
                            X