CA M15a4 CQB rifle barrel length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA M15a4 CQB rifle barrel length

Hi there chaps, I recently acquired the Classic Army M15a4 CQB rifle from a good friend at church in return for me teaching his son some guitar lessons at a later point in time. Ive had to do a few bits and pieces to the rifle to get er going but for getting it for free I can't complain.

Ive been looking into upgrades and the first one I wanted to get was a tighter barrel but the Rifle's inner barrel length is 200mm. Now I have searched a little bit on madbull's kit prometheous's kit but so far I cannot find an upgrade barrel that is 200mm and I dont want to take a hacksaw to a longer one unless its necessary. My idea is that if I had a silencer on the end rather than the flash hider, I could install a longer barrel length and presto she'd be tickety boo.

I welcome all comments, ideas and experiences.

Many thanks in advance,

Sandy
    "You shove me again, and I'll wrap that gun around your face!"

Mr T the legend himself!

Re: CA M15a4 CQB rifle barrel length

200mm ??? dont think so should be more like 280mm on a ca m15 cqb
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Defo 200mm mate. Just stripped it down to double check as well.
      "You shove me again, and I'll wrap that gun around your face!"

Mr T the legend himself!

Comment

ahh the seals cqb ? after a quick search i found the pdi 208mm inner there are some about look for any for the g3 sas next size up is the 215mm
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sandyt87 I go to church and i'm getting married on the 20th of March 2010 to my lovely fiancee Sarah woohoo!! Find out more about sandyt87
        Working...
        X