Re-wiring Cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-wiring Cost

Hi guys, not sure if this is the right section, feel free to move it!

Just wondering how much it should cost roughly for my g&g gc16 to be re-wired to fit a crane stock. At the moment the batteries are in the front hand guard. I know it's usually by the hour, is it a fairly straight forward job though?

Cheers

Re: Re-wiring Cost

Usually a very easy job, should only be £5-£10 if you take it to the right place.

Comment

Thanks mate, just wanted to double check before taking it in.

Comment

hold on, the rewiring is the easy bit, what you need to think about are things like, is the stock tube designed for rear wiring, has it got the cut out for the wires to run, has you got a Stock Tube Retaining "Washer" thats a half version.

do you have a battery stock.

i would add another £10 - £50 depepnding on what part you already have mate
        The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

Ah... doh! Thought it might not be that easy! I'll post a picture when I get back tonight. Thank you for your help

Comment

If you have the gc16 raider with ris then the stock tube should be hollow, if it is the carbine version it is solid so you will need a new stock tube.

Comment

I have the carbine, and it looks like the crane stock came with the hollow stock tube. I've just checked the crane stock fits on the stock tube currently on all good.

Is this still a fairly easy job if they have to swap over the stock tubes too?

20130829_193707.jpg

Comment

bump!

Comment

It is yes - as it involves opening a gearbox it would attract my standard flat charge of £20 plus parts (which in this case would be about £3), so I'd ask 23 quid.

Then again, if you wanted a 35rps build it would also cost 20 quid.
                  Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

phunst Find out more about phunst
                  Working...
                  X