I might end up going insane here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might end up going insane here

Right so I just bought a brand new gearbox for my G&P, exactly the same stock one it had before hand, plug me motor back and all I get is a whir so I know it's working then I get nothing lol, I know this is a very vague description but I'm hoping some sort of expert will know what's wrong here lol

Re: I might end up going insane here

If its a very fast whirring then you motor height is wrong ie the pinion is not in contact with the gearbox, wind the adjuster all the way in then back it off 1-2 turns and see what happens
    And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatch69 View Post
      If its a very fast whirring then you motor height is wrong ie the pinion is not in contact with the gearbox, wind the adjuster all the way in then back it off 1-2 turns and see what happens
      this. its motor height. OR theres no piston in the gearbox :P
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
        this. its motor height. OR theres no piston in the gearbox :P
        You can laugh, i genuinly forgot the entire piston/cylinder assembly once, got the whole bloody RPK back together, then wondered why it wasnt working
        Surrounded? You mean we can attack in all directions!!!

Comment

Oh god. Not the piston. That's the reason I'm in this mess lol, stripped all the teeth, bought a new one went to replace it and the loving brother that my 2 year old is decides he wants to play with the shiny box on the table....

Comment

Okay now to top things off I'm getting nothing from the motor and the connectors to the battery are heating up really quickly...

Comment

have you got the motor wires reversed?

Comment

What do you mean nothing from the motor , ? Is it jammed , gearbox jammed or no power getting to the motor ? Motor height adjustment too tight ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bornstellar Squad Suicide. Just here to f**k s**t up really Find out more about Bornstellar
                Working...
                X