mosfet on a G36?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mosfet on a G36?

Hi was wondering if anyone has fitted a mosfet on a G36 skeliton stock version and if so were did you install the mosfet.

im thinkings of using it as a DMR and like the feature with a few seconds between each single shot.

im on my fone so i apolergise if there has already been a thread on this.

cheere
    keirran

Re: mosfet on a G36?

Yup, I've managed to cram the FET unit just forward of the magwell, and just aft of the battery pack in the foregrip. VERY TIGHT FIT!

Comment

Mine is the same as above.. it will fit in the front handguard forward of the magwell, and you can just about cram an 8.4 mini in there in front of it.

That's in a G36k though.. I doubt it would fit in a C.

If you want, I can take a couple of pictures to show you how it's been done.
      Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Foregrip would seem to be the obvious place

Comment

thanks for the quick responce guys. its the normal G36, i havnt bought it yet didnt want to buy it incase there was no room as the battery can be a bit fiderly to put in.

think im going to click order when my laptop stops freckin me about.

cheers
          keirran

Comment

you can also use the "large battery" front end (available from Z1 or a clone from HK) to stop a mini battery rattling around get some self adhesive velcro, and put one strip inside the grip and one on the battery-this will leave you plenty of room for a fet :D

hope that helps?
            rich.
            'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

well if it fits in a K it should easily fit in a full length one
              Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Mines currently hanging out the shell ejection port. A temporary solution. :P
                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

necro post but didn't want to start a new thread. just wondering if anyone has got a mosfet in the standard g36c handguard. I've seen pics of it was just wondering if anyone on here has done it. was thinking easiest solution might be lipo battery that's a bit smaller than small nicad/nimh to make room for the mosfet?
                  TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

used to run (that is before royal mail lost it) a 7.4v 1300 mag lipo, in my CA 36c with standard handguard with a mosfet in, all fitted fine

Comment

did you put it where the fuse is mate? or did it fit in the battery area? cheers
                      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

devinek Go airsofting when I get the time of work wich is very little at the moment Find out more about devinek
                      Working...
                      X